Sunday, June 7, 2009

Vacation and a Wedding

Dave was a groomsmen in a wedding a couple of weeks ago in Florida, so we decided to make a vacation of it. I was a little nervous because I had heard of large amounts of rain in the area, but the weather cooperated nicely. It was beautiful! This was Taylor and Jackson's first trip to the beach. They both loved it, especially Taylor(big surprise to us since she has a love/hate relationship with water)! She would have played in the ocean and pool from sunrise to sunset. We coerced Grammy into coming with us, which was a huge help!! Thanks Grammy!! It would not have been as much fun without you! Here are some pics of our trip:


See the line in the sand behind J? That was the circle I drew around our umbrella every day attempting to keep this little runaway rascal confined!


Taylor twirled around and danced in the ocean. She wore us all out jumping over the waves. Who knew she would love it this much, even with the waves splashing in her face!?

3 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like fun! Wish we could have said the same!!

Alli said...

So, I have to know... how many times did J cross the line? That's a nice trick, though :) I'm glad Taylor liked the water, because a crying fit and freak-out session every day would not have been fun!

Erin said...

Aw, looks like fun...I want to go! Good for Taylor and getting her face wet! ;)