..do I believe this. Taylor loves the water - as long as it does not involve getting her face wet. This week she took swimming lessons at Camp Nickajack. We couldn't see what was going on until the show on the last day. I was stunned all week at the things she was telling me. Today they performed for the parents everything they learned this week. I think she required a little extra attention from Mr. Burt. While she still has a ways to go, this was a MAJOR accomplishment!! We are so proud of you Taylor!
8 years ago



5 comments:
That's great! We'll have to get the girls together to swim. It looks like those swimming lessons are as effective as everyone says they are....Great Job, Taylor!
Wow!! That is amazing, I know you are so excited!
Great job, Taylor! I would love to have seen what went on while the parents were away! Whatever tears it brought on were probably worth it!
Taylor, we are SO proud of you! We know the extreme dislike you had of water in your face and know what courage it took for you to do as your instructors asked. Keep up the good work. I can't wait for you to come to see us and go swimming at the pool.
We love you,
Grandaddy and Grammy
I am so proud of Taylor!! Rob and I were amazed at what one week of lessons could do!
Post a Comment