I don't have time for any commentary this morning, but click here to see our family pics we made yesterday. Gotta love Jadie!
8 years ago
I don't have time for any commentary this morning, but click here to see our family pics we made yesterday. Gotta love Jadie!
Posted by Robyn at 7:38 AM
8 comments:
Those are amazing! You all look great...and I love Taylor's dress!! And those pictures of you and Jackson are adorable.
I could bawl my eyes out looking at the ones of Taylor and Dave. So precious. I bet he had a hard time keeping the tears at bay too!
~H
Those are great! I love the ones with Dave and Taylor. I love daddy-daughter things! I need to contact this Jadie Thomas for Charlotte's 1 year and Garrett's 3 year soon!
I love the daddy/daughter and mommy/son, and then I esp. like Taylor and Jackson with the lollipops and looking at each other--and after all that sweetness, I totally cracked up when J dropped his sucker on T's dress! Her face is priceless--Hahaha!! (But tell T I would have gone nuts if someone messed up my pretty dress like that!)
Well, since were telling our favs...I love the ones of Taylor running & playing. I also love the broken sucker pics too;)
Those are gorgeous, of course! I love the ones of y'all swinging Jackson and the ones of Taylor twirling. And you, my friend, look like a skinny minny!
I love the pics! My favorite one is when Taylor is crying and Jackson has a huge chunk of sucker in his mouth :) They are all such precious pictures!
~Chelsea
PS:Im suppose to be doing homework!....haha
Great photos!
Post a Comment