Taylor had a dentist appointment today for a 6 month checkup and cleaning. I have been a little anxious considering our last visit did not go well. Read about it here. But I've prayed a lot about it this week and talked with her about it a little. We prayed together that God would help her be brave and calm her fears. On the car ride to Franklin, we listened to some encouraging music about faith and that if you trust God to help you with any problem, nothing is impossible. I also told her that we would go pick out a special prize if she did well. (PLEASE NOTE: This is the first time I have ever bribed my child with the promise of a new toy!! I do, however, reward good behavior occasionally. Not with a toy. Usually a special food treat of some kind.) I am proud to say that she did Great!! I told her how proud I was of her and how wonderful our God is!! She then picked out a new Barbie at the store.
The title is a phrase that my grandmother says when God pulls you through certain situations and you know it is only Him! Thank you Jesus!!! (said emphatically with your hands in the air!)
And He said to them, "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. Matthew 17:20
8 years ago




1 comments:
Thank you Jesus! I'm all about having faith these days--our God cares about even the little things. Yay, Taylor!
Post a Comment