This has been a big week for me. I've been planning a birthday party, working a couple of days extra and coping with my baby turning FOUR! I remember all the little details of the day she came into this world. I remember how overwhelmed I was with the responsibility we now had. Dave and I showed her pictures of the day she was born and videos of her as a toddler. It sounds so cliche, but I just can't believe how much she has grown! The idea of sending her to kindergarten next year is too much for me to handle. I am constantly amazed at how fast she learns and by her sweet spirit. Jackson has had a little cold this week and she said to me "Oh Mommy, I don't want Jackson to be sick. I want him to feel better." She is such a little mommy to him. It makes me feel good to know that she is developing a tender heart for others. She has been such a blessing from God!
Our day started off with her favorite breakfast: bacon and eggs and a "birthday biscuit." 

She opened her presents from Mommy, Daddy and Jackson first. She got her very own Bible-something she has been asking for a lot lately.
Then we got ready for her party at the Rainbow Room. All her friends were there and she had a blast. It was near impossible to get many good pics of all the kids because they were running around everywhere. I dreaded the day I would have to buy a character cake, but I got over it. Four candles on a HUGE princess birthday cake!
Happy Birthday to our little princess! We love you!!
8 years ago



3 comments:
Hannah had such a good time at Taylor's party. Since then, she's been calling her on her pretend phone and talking about the party. It's funny. We'll have many tears to shed together next year when they both start school. Hannah's very excited...and me, not so much.
I thought the cake was adorable! And it was such a fun party for them!
thats bigger than any batman cake mama ever made me.
Post a Comment