My friend Erin tagged me.
7 things I want to do before I die:
1. Go on a mission trip
2. Go to Hawaii with Dave (this would be on his list too)
3. Run a 1/2 marathon
4. Take a family vacation out west- Grand Canyon, etc
5. Learn to give everything to God before flipping out about it myself
6. Plan and buy food for a months worth of meals at a time
7. Have a COMPLETELY organized home
7 things I can do:
1. Organize and clean almost anything (if I just had the time)
2. Get my babies on a feed and sleep schedule almost immediately after birth
3. Establish good, trusting relationships with my patients at work
4. Follow instructions well
5. Give flu shots
6. Answer numerous medical questions for my friends and their children, husbands, etc
7. Sew
7 things I cannot do:
1. Turn down dessert
2. Listen to Taylor talk ALL day without getting frustrated at some point
3. Get into a routine of working out every week-I'm taking baby steps here!
4. Function well without a to-do list and some order in my day
5. Public speaking
6. Easily develop new friendships
7. Cook a recipe that does not include exact measurements and instructions! I'm a pharmacist people. I only deal with exacts!
7 things that attract me to Dave:
1. His sweet nature
2. How easy going he is
3. How wonderful he is with Taylor and Jackson
4. His ability to fix almost anything
5. His ability to cook a great meal!
6. His height- he's a lot taller than me and I like that
7. His unconditional love for me
7 things I say most often:
1. Taylor, Mommy's ears need a rest
2. No, no Jackson
3. Seriously
4. Chop, chop! We're running late!
5. Stop dilly dallying!
6. What is Jackson doing?
7. For heaven's sake
7 Celebrity Crushes from childhood: I don't think I had seven.
1. Jason Priestley
2. Chris O'Donnell
3. Matthew McConaughey
4. Tom Cruise (so not true today)
5. McDreamy
7 People to tag: I don't know 7 bloggers that haven't already been tagged!
8 years ago



2 comments:
Thanks for participating! "Mommy's ears need a rest"...that's hilarious! Oh, and I love, love, LOVE your new design!!! Orange is the new pink!
I'm going to have to remember "Mommy's ears need a rest." I have a little chatterbox as well. I like your new design, too.
Post a Comment