Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ridgecrest


They brought it this weekend at Ridgecrest and Pastor Tom was on fire!! This trip was intended for Sunday School teacher training. It was that and so much more! The TSC praise team was there and it was such a treat!! We heard Melissa and Wes sing. Save the Day was worth the trip all in itself.


This lady is Ann Oliver. We called her the "Martha Stewart of Preschool Ministry." She is nothing short of amazing!! Our little brains were like sponges soaking up all the wonderful ideas and crafts we will bring back to TSC.

On top of these things, several of us girls were able to go alone and leave our children at home with daddy. It was a wonderful break!! There was lots of laughter, very interesting topics of discussion, very bad smells and a whole lot of fun and relaxation! Thanks Big Nanny, Just the five of us, The best of both worlds, A little bit of this a little bit of that, AC, KW and TP for a Great Weekend!! I will never be the same!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Let me just clarify that the "very bad smells" had nothing to do with us very proper ladies!

It was a treat to room with you, Robyn, strep and all. I had a blast!

Big Nanny said...

I like to think of her as the McGyver of preschool ministry.

I'm so glad that you got to go. I had a great time too.

Wags said...

Robyn- nice background! :) Very good taste!

I'm just out and about snooping on everyone's ridgecrest blogs... good to meet you and finally put a face to Jackson's mommy! :)