
I recently bought Taylor a pair of scissors so that she could start to practice cutting. I have hesitated getting her a pair because she managed to cut a chunk out of her hair when she obtained some at the babysitters one day last winter. Anyway, since I bought them, she wants to make a "craft" everyday. A craft apparently requires the use of scissors. Not just crayons, markers, etc. Scissors and a glue stick. I trace, she cuts and then we glue them onto another page to make a picture. She is so proud of herself. Here are her creations thus far:

8 years ago



4 comments:
Oh, you don't even know what you've gotten yourself into;) My Andrea used to make me little paper crafts all the time. At Christmas time she wanted to decorate the entire tree with paper crafts. Paper, paper, everywhere. You will soon start throwing these out when she's not looking. She will ask you where they are at and you will have to just make a face,divert your eyes to something else and change the subject. Andrea will still color pages and I hang them in my kitchen.
Those are adorable. Are those scissors from Target? I just bought Morgan some that look just like that!
All of those pictures are really cute, she is getting good with the scissors. And surely it would take her awhile to cut any hair with those. ;)
They are the Target brand of Fiskars. Seems like they work pretty well.
Post a Comment