The phone rang at 4:45 this morning. You know the rest. Thanks to the Glenns for being so sweet and understanding to our little peanut! We hope Tristen feels better and the stomach bug does not visit our house.
8 years ago
The phone rang at 4:45 this morning. You know the rest. Thanks to the Glenns for being so sweet and understanding to our little peanut! We hope Tristen feels better and the stomach bug does not visit our house.
Posted by Robyn at 8:24 AM
4 comments:
Oh no! There was vomiting? It sounds like it was a 95% success, though!
p.s. Nice new background! ;)
Apparently there was a lot of vomiting! I am in a continual state of prayer today. On a good note- we think it would have been completely successful without the vomiting.
I love the new background! I hate that your first experience involved a stomach virus, but hopefully you will still feel more comfortable in the future...or maybe she wont want to do it again for awhile and you wont have to worry about it! ;)
Post a Comment