Monday, September 7, 2009

7 x 7

So I've been sucked into reading blogs and what not today. I feel like it hasn't been completely wasted time because I found this. I love it! (Caution: reading this blog will most likely result in a good cry!) I've also been reading a book about praying scripture over your children; but I always like for someone to lay out a plan for me. I can only imagine the impact this would have on my children's lives, hearing God's words spoken over them on a daily basis.

3 comments:

Julie said...

What is the book you are reading?

Haley said...

I have read this blog for over a year now and you are right, it inspires a good cry. But I did the 7X7 thing last winter with Anna Claire and it is amazing! She actually asked me to say "those special kid prayers" one day.

Robyn said...

Pray Big for Your Child by Will Davis Jr