I love the fall for several reasons: cooler weather, pretty autumn leaves, chili, football time in Tennessee and flu shots. Slightly nerdy, I admit, I just love this part of my job. I'm not going to get on a soapbox because I know everyone has their opinions. I could quote you some statistics, but I won't. (Even though I love some statistics.) If you have ever had the flu, why would you want it again? I'm just saying. Go here to check the facts yourself. You can also check your flu IQ ; this widget wouldn't load correctly on my post.
8 years ago



4 comments:
I love the new blog and I respect your opinion on the flu shot. We will not, however, be getting it again this year (got my own soapbox!)
I'll be getting my flu shot(s) this year and many others:)
I knew you did Amber! I put that comment in just for you. :)
I wish it was fall here...
Post a Comment