Friday, June 6, 2008

We're debt FREEEEEEEEE!!

Except the house, that is. Any Dave Ramsey fans out there? If so, you understand the title. I'm not going to call in to the show and scream this because that's just not my style. However, this is HUGE for me. We have been striving toward this for a long time. This week, we made our last payment on my student loan. FREEDOM!!!! The next step, according to Dave (Ramsey), is 3 to 6 months expenses in our emergency fund. Hopefully this will not take as long to accomplish as the debt snowball. At any rate, we're on the right track and it feels great!!

5 comments:

Big Nanny said...

Congratulations! I can't believe you don't want to call in and scream. Can I use your name and call in for you? I would to scream in your honor.

Erin said...

YEAH! I know it feels so good. We're proud of your accomplishment!

Sumer said...

And working part-time no less! You are such a testimony to just letting go and letting God take care of it! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats. I'm glad Dave's and my advice has finally come to fruition. Does'nt it feel wonderful?
I'm sure that is a load off both your minds.
Daddy & Mom

Shawn said...

Glad to see some Dave fans out there!!! FREEEDOM!!!

Way to go!
~Heather