I've been thinking about how to write this post for several days now. That's what I do-stew over things a lot before getting around to doing them. At any rate, one of my lifelong dreams has been to work part time after having children. The profession of pharmacy provides a great chance for that. We wanted to be at a certain place financially before doing so, but God had a different plan. I believe He has a way of showing you that you are not living out His will for your life. I started praying more about when the time was right for me to make this big move. I was also doing a bible study at the time that was a huge help for me. As I laid all my concerns and anxieties out for Him, He showed me exactly what I should do. On paper, it just didn't make sense. It was going to be difficult for us to make this work, but we knew it would be best for our family. I had to put ALL of my faith in Him and trust that He would handle the rest. I wanted Him to be glorified, no matter what the outcome was. In November, we made it official. After the first of the year, I would cut back to a couple of days a week. Once we made this decision, He instilled a peace in me that I knew could only come from Him. It has been 6 months now, and I must say that this was only possible through God's provision! He has done a miraculous work in our family and He deserves all the glory!! He is my Provider! He is my Everything!
8 years ago



3 comments:
Robyn,
That is such an awesome testimony that brings tears to my eyes. Y'all took a huge leap of faith and showed that He really was your provider. We're so happy for your family.
As Nannie used to say in situations like this, "Thank you, Jesus"! Robert and I were talking yesterday about how blessed we were to have you and Lucas. You have made us proud. But more importantly, you know what is important in this life and that is a relationship with your provider. He will continue to "prosper you and keep you" when you lay it all at His feet.
Glad to see a new post...and I really love this story! Such an amazing testimony, trusting God in a financial situation is always difficult!
Post a Comment