Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Have You Seen?

I'm sure many of you have seen this; but if you haven't, check it out. How can we claim to be Christians, yet do nothing about the plight of orphans? How can I as a mother do nothing? What if they were my children? Seriously!!

The story of Sam and Esther

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said "Here I am. Send me." Isaiah 6:8

But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth. Exodus 9:16

2 comments:

Erin said...

I had not seen that. Wow. You're right. How can we see that and not respond?

Shawn said...

I had not seen either. I've seen it and now it's sin to not do anything...something.

~H