Friday, March 19, 2010

Daddy knocked me out!

I am reminded daily how my little girl is growing up so quickly. One milestone this week-she lost her first tooth. It has been loose for 2 weeks. She hit it on her water bottle at school a couple of days ago; and even though it was barely hanging on, refused to let me pull it. So yesterday Dave called me at work to tell me she lost it. I asked how. He said he accidentally knocked her in the mouth with his elbow, thus busting her lip and knocking out the tooth. I guess that's one way to do it.


I had to post this pic to remind myself that they aren't always trying to kill each other! :-)

I just thought this was too cute and wanted to document her sweet heart. We were working on homework the other day and the question was: Write a sentence and tell what you would do if you found a pot of gold. With no prodding on my part, she responded:

I love my sweet girl!

1 comments:

Erin said...

Precious girl. It makes me tear up to see her growing up (because I know mine will too), but she's growing up to be such a sweet, sensitive girl. You should be proud. :)