Monday, January 19, 2009

Bloggy, Bloggy Blah

I have had NO time for posting on my blog lately! Obviously, huh? Erin tagged me to post the 4th picture in the 4th picture folder in my computer. It was my sweet baby Taylor.I remember taking this picture before we went to a birthday party b/c I loved this little dress. She was 14 months old. I miss those days of caring for only one child who was near perfect. I am so grateful and blessed for my two wonderful gifts from God, but they are a handful some days. I try to stop and thank Him for the two healthy children I have and ask for more patience and wisdom as I go along.

Here's a pic of my other angel.He's had a rough couple of months. We've been to see Dr. Lee 7 or 8 times for ear infections. I lost count somewhere along the way. Notice the nice, snotty nose in the above picture. Today we were referred to an ENT for tubes. Anyone with experience here, please give us your input. I know a little about what to expect, but I like to have A LOT of details. I'll try to keep you posted on our progress, but don't expect too much. I should be watching the Esther DVD now so I can pass it along to the next person within 24 hours. Too much to do in the precious couple of hours I have during nap time.

4 comments:

Amber said...

The only recent one I know of is Rachel Crumley. She had tubes in a year or so ago. Talk to Beth! Sorry about your sicknesses--we should have gotten together!

Jessica said...

My middle son had tubes put in when he was 17 months old...we LOVED our ENT, Shawn Corbin in Columbia. Carter had non-stop ear infections for 5 months and hasn't had a single one since. He's four and a half now!! We'll be praying for y'all.

Shawn said...

And she emerges from the dark depths of pharmacist world!!! Glad to have you back in bloggy world.

Sorry about the tube situ...I don't have any experience with that but will pray now that the Lord will give you wisdom and guidance.

~H

Erin said...

I have no guidance, either, but will pray for this to be the answer that Jackson needs (and you to get some sick-free days)!
What sweet pics of your little cuties.
Glad to see you're back. ;)