Here are a few recent occasions we celebrated:
Jackson's first birthday
(that's mother's day out for those who don't know)
Before school
Ms. Terri gave her the "Little Mommy Award" because she helps keep everyone in line and following all the rules. I wasn't sure how to take this at first, but I decided that as long as she knows the rules and follows them, I'll take it! We'll worry about being a tattle-tale later.Summer fun begins!


Jackson got a spraying beach ball for his birthday. He didn't mind if his face was directly in the water. Taylor, on the other hand, was a different story. I couldn't get her and the ball in the same pic. The water is actually hitting her feet a little. Hopefully Mr. Matt will help with this problem beginning Saturday. I'll keep you updated.
Why do boys love playin in the dirt?







2 comments:
Cute pictures! With the spraying beach ball and a new playground, your house is going to be the cool place to be!
Yeah! Love catching up. Cute pics and cute kids. Keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment