I did it!! This has been a very long process for me and the day has finally arrived. I love the idea of posting memorable moments in my family's life to share with family and friends and look back at in the future. My goal is keep this up and post two to three bloggable moments per week to keep you coming back. Please be patient, however, because I am the definition of an anal retentive perfectionist. This results in certain projects taking a little longer than normal for me to accomplish (see also sumerwithonem). Please provide any constructive criticism you see fit-and comment occasionally so I know I am not doing this only for myself.:) Check back later. I plan on posting some retroactive bloggable moments.
8 years ago



5 comments:
Great name! Glad to see your up and blogging. I'm going to have to have a blog tutorial with all my new blog peeps:)
YEAH!!! Love it, love it! I'm thrilled to have more "real" blog peeps and will add you to my blog roll. Don't worry about it always being completely perfect, just have fun! :)
I am so excited! That was a quick turnout since this morning you said you were not ready! The picture of the kids is really cute.
I think you did great!!! I don't see any wrenches or screwdrivers on your page though?!? I cannot believe how big Taylor and Jackson are getting...they are just too cute!!
I just got my emails open and love this page. I have never heard of doing something like this. What a great idea and it looks wonderful. I have missed emailing with you. I can't believe how big the kids are. They are so cute.
Heather
Post a Comment