Yes, yes I know. Almost six months since my last post. A lot has happened since then. I'm trying to get back into this bloggy thing. I'll start back really easy today with some super cute pics done by my super talented photographer friend Amber. We decided to do family pictures with the professional photographer every other year since they are oh so expensive. I asked Amber to shoot a few of my kids this week with the beautiful fall leaves. I've always wanted pictures of them outside in the fall throwing leaves and such. I must say I am not at all disappointed!! She did a fabulous job!! And thanks, Grammy, for the adorable UT outfits. You never disappoint either!
Here are some of my favorites, or go here to see them all.






2 comments:
Yay, you're back to blogging! :)
I couldn't get the link to open for me, but those 3 are cute pictures of some cute kids!
Couldn't get link to pictures to open but these 3 look great. Heather
Post a Comment