Since I get an extra hour of sleep tonight, I thought I should update my neglected blog. My sweet grandparents who check it nightly think I've stopped posting altogether. We got our kids dressed up last night for a little trick or treating and having lots of fun at our church's annual Fall Festival. There were tons of games and lots of candy! A quick picture before we left for church:
Taylor's favorite thing tonight was face paint.
Jackson was just in awe of all the costumes and excitement. He did have fun putting the balls through the holes in this room.
And I do have to add that I made his costume. I am not very creative, but I think I did pretty good. I especially love the tail. I've always wanted to be a Crafty Mama.???
We had a great time and have lots of candy to show for it! Thanks Grammy and Grandaddy for the extra help!!



4 comments:
I loved that crafty costume! You did good.
Taylor looks beautiful! And you did a great job at that costume - I am impressed!
Awesome job on the costume! I didn't know you were such a crafty momma!
I feel a little behind--my list didn't update you! Anyway, I too think the costume is super cute--who said you weren't crafty?
Post a Comment